One Piece: Shores of Destiny Rp Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A stat based One Piece RP site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Don't forget to check the news section every so often for updates.

Character Building

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico Robin
Admin
Nico Robin

Character Building Empty
PostSubject: Character Building   Character Building EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:01 am

A place to toss different character building questionares to share with everyone.
This is optional, but recommended to anyone who wants to get a better feel for their character.

Back to top Go down
Nico Robin
Admin
Nico Robin

Character Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Building   Character Building EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:50 am

link to source

The Questions
Date this form was created: 5/15/12
Full name of Character: Neena
Reason, meaning or purpose behind the name: Neena the ninja is supposed to be a bit of a funny
Nickname: brat, traitor
Reason for nickname: She’s mischievous and quit her ninja clan
Race: human
Occupation/class: ninja bounty hunter
Social class: middle

Physical Appearance
How old they appear: 18
Eye Color: Lavender
Glasses or contacts? nope
Hair color length and style: long red hair, hastily tossed up where it’s out of her eyes
Weight and height: about 120/ 5’3”
Type of body (build): small
Skin tone and type (i.e., harry, slimy, scaly, oily, fair, burns easily): pale, subject to sunburn, soft.
Shape of face: triangular
Distinguishing marks (dimples, moles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): scar on her back where someone snuck up behind her and stabbed her in the back during her school years.
Predominant feature: Her long red hair and her black clothes
Is s/he healthy? yes
If not, why not? Or why are they healthy?
Do they look healthy? Why/why not? Yes, sometimes old people think she’s too pale and doesn’t eat enough.

Favorites
Char’s favorite color: black, it’s a ninja thing
Least favorite, why? Yellow, because it’s too bright
Music? If it’s well played, she enjoys it
Least favorite music, why? Badly preformed music of any kind.
Food: rice balls and sushi, anything with a lot of rice and flavor
Literature: Technical manuals, books on sword collecting, secretly enjoys home making journals
Expressions: she smirks more than she smiles, but other than that tries to keep a straight face.
Expletives (curse): Son of a coward, your mother was a sea cow, foolish idiot
Mode of transport: she likes to hitch rides with big name pirates, but has her own boat
Hobbies: tracking bounties, homemaking(secretly), drinking
How do they spend a rainy day? Looking over the wanted posters she picks up on different islands, drinking in a bar

Personality
Are they a daredevil or cautious? For the most part she’s careful not to attract too much attention, but when there’s no danger of that she takes all the risks she can.
Do they act the same alone as when with someone? No, she puts on a tough act with some people. Others she tries to act innocent. Alone she’s much more honestly herself, bubbly, a bit silly.
Habits: twisting a person’s hand if they tap her on the right shoulder, staring at people when she thinks
Drinks: sake, lemon water, tea
How much: sometimes more than she should
Greatest Strength: her skill level in hand to hand or weapon combat
Greatest Weakness: she’s small, making her easy to pick up and throw.
Soft spot: attractive men, cute animals
Is their soft spot obvious, why/why not: The one for attractive animals is. The one for men, not unless they talk to her first.
If not, how do they hide it: Yes. She properly prepares herself.
Biggest Vulnerability: easy to spot in a crowd because of her bright hair, also, again, her small size

Background
Hometown: A Blood clan village on an island where dojos are common.
Type of childhood: Besides being a ninja it was normal. Two parents, a little brother.
First Memory: reaching up to grab at her father’s kunai
Most important child hood event that still effects him/her: When her brother started ninja training, her rival killed him.
Why? It was her little brother, and as the elder sibling it was her duty to protect him
Education: ninja academy since the age of five. Four hours of training and four of studying every day plus the two she would spend on homework when she got home.
Religion: none, though she believes in fate
Finances: As a bounty hunter, she tends to buy needs first then wants, spending everything she makes on a hunt. Her parents were more savers than spenders

Family
Mother: A ninja trained to be both alluring and deadly.
Relationship with her: Her mother’s specialized training with undercover operations kept her away from home quite a bit, but Neena loved her all the same.
Father: A ninja trained to make quick kills.
Relationship with him: As his work was stealthy and quick, he was home more often. He kept the house and assisted the kids with school work.
Siblings, How many, relationship with each: Brother, she was very close to him. He was her best friend growing up.
Children of siblings: none
Other extended family: none known
Close? Why or why not: nope, because her parents never introduced her to them if they were living.

Attitude
Most at ease when: she on the open sea without another soul for miles around
Most ill at ease when: she’s in a big city full of noisy people
Priorities: preserving the good of the world while taking out the bad parts
Philosophies: Try and talk to a mark before taking them down. Not all pirates are bad and not all marines are good.
How they feel about themselves: she has a bit of an ego, and knows this, but tries to keep it in check.
Past failure they would be embarrassed to admit: The death of her brother, a few bounties she should have collected when she should have.
Why? She considered herself her brother’s keeper. Now she feels a responsibility to make the world a better place.
If granted one wish what would it be, why? Her brother’s life back so that she could teach him to follow in her footsteps.

Traits
Optimist or pessimist? Why? Optimist, she prefers to believe that dreams are still obtainable.
Introvert or extrovert? Why? Extrovert, to an extent. She likes to talk to people, but doesn’t always give out real information about herself.
Drives and motives: Making the world a better place, earning beri, making sure the good people in the world don’t die.
Talents: She’s good with blades, sneaky, and good at obtaining information.
Extremely skilled at: cleaning, she had to learn how to eliminate all traces of blood quickly from her hunts, communication
Extremely unskilled at: playing music, swimming, art
Good characteristics: she’s energetic, charismatic, nice to people she considers good people.
Character flaws: can get carried away when angry, has a temper, easily annoyed.
Mannerisms: sits in the middle of the bar when she sits at a bar, flexes her hands when she’s nervous
Peculiarities: over cleans when she cleans and this includes herself.
Biggest regret: not jumping into the practice match between her brother and rival and beating the hell out of her rival.
Minor regrets: a few bounties she let go only to find out they were asses
Biggest accomplishment: brought in a 100k bounty at the age of fourteen.
Minor accomplishments: once split the shaft of an arrow with a throwing star and has not been able to recreate that, setting fire to a field to spell out the words ‘u suck’, successfully never burned food in her life
Darkest secret: Likes homemaking
Does anyone know? Nope, not yet
How did they find out: na

Self-perception
One word they would use to describe themselves: slysexybeast yes, she would cheat like this
One paragraph of how they would describe themselves: Sure I look good, but I’m a scary woman if you get too close. Those who get on my bad side never see it coming until I’ve done what I’m going to do. I’ve got problems, but a man ain’t one… or a woman or a child, unless you count other ninja. Yeah, they’re scary but you have to face down some pretty scary people in my line of work, and I do it without flinching. I DIDN’T FLINCH, I HAD AN ITCH.
What do they consider their best physical characteristic and why: My rockin bod? No, joking, um, my hair is awesome. I was lucky enough for it to be naturally like this.
The worst one? Why? I’m so small people tend to underestimate me.
Are they realistic assessments? Yes and no.
If not, why not? Her hair can be a bit of a problem sometimes. Makes her easy to spot.
How they think others preserve them: You mean perceive right? People take one look at me and say ‘haha, little girl can’t fight’ and then I kick their butts. They think I’m cute and not dangerous at all.
What four things would they most like to change about themselves: I’d be normal height, less pale, not being chased by ninja, and in a more influential position.
Why? Less likely to be considered an easy target for the bad guys and more likely to be in a position to help the good ones.
If they were changed would they be the same person, why/why not: yeah
Would changing of number 1 make them more happy? Why/why not: yeah, but she would want to change back after a while because it’s easier to hide in a crowd when you’re short.

Interaction with other people
How do they relate to others: She puts other people into two groups, good guys and bad guys. When she considers you a good guy then you’re her friend, if she considers you a bad guy then you’re an enemy.
How are they perceived by strangers: Other people see her as the cute, small woman with flame red hair and a quirky personality.
Friends: None so far
Wife/husband/lover: she does not have one but has shown interest in some bit name pirates and revolutionaries in the past.
The Hero/Heroin: Luffy
How do they view the Hero/Heroine: This kid has what it takes to make his mark on the world and change it for the better.
First impression of the char: She’s such a normal girl
why? She hides her true self
What happens to change this perception: she either fights in front of someone or they make her go on a rant
What do people like most about this char: her loyalty and sense of morality
What do they dislike most about them: she gets in the way and take other people’s fights as her own

Goals
Immediate: To become stronger and shake the ninja off her tail
Long term: to make the world a better place
How do they plan to accomplish them: first off, going to the new world will get rid of the ninja. They will likely stop chasing after a while anyway. After that she will go after some of the big name bad guys as far as pirates and revolutionaries are concerned before turning her attention to the government.
How will others be effected by this: Getting rid of the ninja will make her more likely to be herself. Getting rid of the big name bad guys will help rid the world of a few problems.

Problems/Crisis
How do they react in a crisis: look for the fastest way out, which is usually facing it head on
How do they face problems: stab it with something, hide, throw things, yell
Kind of problems they usually run into: other ninja, strong bounties
How they react to new problems: change tactic, hide
How they react to change: she will adapt if she can or try to change things to suit her better

General
Favorite clothing, why: Anything black and easy to move in. She needs to be able to hide and fight
Least favorite, why: anything yellow or orange, it makes her look like she’s on fire and it serves as a beacon. Stuffy clothes because she can’t move freely.
Jewelry: anything she happens to pick up off her bounties that she likes.
Other accessories: gloves, boots, a sword at her waist, kunai, throwing stars
Drives: thoughts of success at changing the world into a place she would raise children in
Where do they live: she defected from her clan and now is on the run. She has no set home.
Where do they want to live: some quiet island with a nice view of the sea in a big house
Spending habits, why: needs then wants until she blows it all. Bounty hunters can always earn more.
What do they do too much of, why?: yell. It brings too much attention on herself and is usually why the ninjas find her again.
Most prized possession, why: sword. It’s a cursed family heirloom that hungers for blood. By holding onto it she considers it protecting humanity.
People they secretly admire, why: Whitebeard pirates first commander Ace, he‘s got looks and skill just like she does and he‘s young. Mihawk, he’s in a position of power where he can actually do something to change the world. Whitebeard, he has so much strength but knows when to hold back and can control his temper.
Person they are most influenced by, why: Dragon, he leads a great number of people in a fight to change the world into a better place.
Most important person in their life before story starts, why: Her father, he taught her everything he knows and encourages her to walk her own path.
How do they spend the week just before the story starts: The start of the week, she informs her crew she will be defecting and that they are free to go. A few leave and contact the blood clan. She then goes on the run only to have her really awesome ship and crew blown up and for her to end up on some island. She’s unconscious for a couple days before waking up in the home of a fisherman.
Back to top Go down

Character Building
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: Shores of Destiny Rp Site :: Out of Character :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: