One Piece: Shores of Destiny Rp Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A stat based One Piece RP site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Don't forget to check the news section every so often for updates.

Dayn's 'Other' Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dayn

Dayn

Dayn's 'Other' Request Empty
PostSubject: Dayn's 'Other' Request   Dayn's 'Other' Request EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:07 pm

What Kind of Request: Creative Content Staff Application
Benifits of the Request: You get me as a member of your staff? =p
Possible Problems it Could Cause: The site might explode from too much awesome I add to it. Or maybe jealousy from other users for having a colored username. =p
Why are you making this request: Because I think I could be a good addition to the staff. I have tons of ideas for content. I also am good at maintaining a professional attitude when dealing with users and can generally answer most questions they have.
Back to top Go down
Nico Robin
Admin
Nico Robin

Dayn's 'Other' Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dayn's 'Other' Request   Dayn's 'Other' Request EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:27 pm

After discussing this with another staff member, we have decided to approve your request.
You seem to think along the same lines as I do and have proven to have a creative mind.

I'll be creating the creative content staff group in just a moment.
Back to top Go down

Dayn's 'Other' Request
Page 1 of 1