One Piece: Shores of Destiny Rp Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A stat based One Piece RP site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Don't forget to check the news section every so often for updates.

Neena- The Rogue Ninja

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neena

Neena

Neena- The Rogue Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Neena- The Rogue Ninja   Neena- The Rogue Ninja EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Character Name: Neena
Allegiance : Revolutionary
Job: Bounty Hunter
Crew or Loner: Crew
How you found us: I'm teh Admin
Do you agree to the site rules?: I wrote them so I hope so.
Sample RP :

It had been three days since the ninja outcast had washed up on shore. A fisherman’s family had found her, tangled in a fishing net, draped with seaweed and wearing tattered, skin tight clothes. The redhead was unconscious and barely breathing, but the kind fisherman’s wife nursed her back to partial health. After a couple of days with the violet eyed stranger, the couple couldn’t help but have questions. The third day, at dinner time, when the man had returned home with his catch, the three of them sat down at the wooden dining table.

“We have been holding back our questions for a while now, but we can’t help but want to know more about you.” The fisherman began. “For starter’s what’s your name?”

Turning her face to the kind stranger, the young woman smiled. “Thank you for everything, but I won’t be able to stay here much longer. My name is Neena and to answer your next question as to how I ended up washed ashore, my ship was blasted apart by pirates.” This was only a partial truth. Her name was correct, but it had been ninja that blasted her ship apart.

The wife looked at her a moment, as if studying her before asking another question. “How did you know what our next question would be?”

Neena laughed uneasily and tried to rub away her discomfort by rubbing her arm. “Yeah, that is pretty strange, huh? I’m just good at reading people is all. Not reading their minds, just making good guesses at to what they’ll say or do next. I’m not always right, but I’ve had this discussion before. It’s not the first time this has happened and likely won’t be the last. How I manage to escape a darker fate, I’ll never know.”

The fisherman’s face gave the young woman a suspicious glance. The redhead tried to avoid his gaze, her discomfort at his suspicion was clear, in the way she sat staring at her lap and twiddling her thumbs. Her mind was focused on one thing, getting the heck out of this place before she was found. Neena had been running for a year now, trying to escape the fate that happens to people who defect from her clan. She had not done it for political reasons or even out of moral devotion, but rather because she was tired of that life. Being told how to live every aspect of her life, from her daily routine, to what she wore, to the bounties she chased, was not what she wanted at all. In truth, she would be more than happy to disappear into the shadows of some big city where no one would know her or her clan.

The fisherman waited a moment before asking his next question, almost as if he was trying to decide how to ask it. “Is there anything you want us to know?”

Gasping, the redhead ran to the windows, closing the shutters as quickly as she could before taking a deep breath. She smiled at the two kind people who cared for her this whole time. Neena felt as if she owed them a great debt.

“I’m sorry, but the longer I stay the more danger you will be in. I’m well enough to move around normally, so I should leave as soon as possible.”

The couple looked confused. The fisherman crossed his arms in contemplation, unsure if he should ask what was after the girl. She noticed the look on his face and shook her head.

“Don’t ask, I don’t want to tell you and put you in further danger.”

The man’s wife got to her feet and quickly began packing provisions for you young woman. Perhaps it was though a womanly understanding, but somehow the connection between them as strong enough that she understood the gravity of this situation.

“I don’t need anything, I’ll pull out bounties on my way out of here.”

“They will record your name in the books and whoever is after you might catch word.”

“I’ll use a false name.”

“What if someone sees you?”

“They won’t unless I let them.”

“Who are you, really?”

The last question she was asked struck her hard. Who was she? For so long she had been part of a group, a small part that barely mattered enough for much of an identity. Now here she was, trying to escape from the group, trying to obtain her identity. The exchange between Neena and the fisherman’s wife didn’t end there.

“I… that is what I’m trying to find out. I was part of a group, not needing an identity, for so long, and now I’m trying to become my own person. I fly solo, I fly free.”

“You were a ninja, weren’t you?”

“How do you know about ninja?”

“I was one once, too.”

“I must go.”

With that, the redhead covered her head with the hood of her sweater. Silently, she wished the couple well, as she slipped out the door and around the corner. Now she would get some bounties, a ship, and get out of here. No one would know she was here except the two she had stayed with.

WC: 867
Back to top Go down
Weisman

Weisman

Neena- The Rogue Ninja Empty
PostSubject: YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN DENIED!!!!! ...Just kidding~ ACCEPTED :-D   Neena- The Rogue Ninja EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Welcome to Shores of Destiny!

Our goal here is to offer as many customization options as possible while providing a fun, gaming-esque atmosphere. If you need anything please feel free to contact a staff member.

Please make sure to read the following threads as they will help you on your adventure!

We don't require anything special to get started after you are accepted, just jump right in and write.
You don't have to write out anything to travel from place to place, though we do encourage it.

As a new member on the site, you get a few items to start out...
Unforged Weapon- To forge this weapon, take a look at THIS THREAD. This will make a tier 1 weapon with nothing particularly special about it.
Boat- single person, 3 attacks, 2 slots. For more information on ships go HERE.
One Free Custom Skill- As soon as you join, you get one free custom skill request. It must be T1.

Starting Stats
Exp: 0
HP: 1000
Attack: 200
SP: 200
Defense: 5%
AP: 3
Beri: 0

Read more about Stats HERE
Back to top Go down

Neena- The Rogue Ninja
Page 1 of 1